Belong + Benefit
Be part of the B+B Collection community and get access to great offers across our portfolio of boutique B&B accommodation in London, Edinburgh and Weymouth. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive inside information on the must-sees and dos whilst enjoying time at our properties. Well also keep you up to date with our special activity weekends for groups and individuals.
When you join Belong & Benefit youll receive a personal code to access regular accommodation offers via a secure membership site. In addition regular visitors will receive one free night for every six nights stay with us. Stays will be recorded in the members area, so you can check your status at any time.
Redemption of rewards is applicable at any of our B&Bs and is subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions
Belong and Benefit Membership Terms and Condition
- All reservations must be made directly with the B+B concerned by phone, email or directly via the website. Bookings through third party booking engines or agents do not qualify.
- Reservations made in conjunction with a third party offer do not qualify.
- Please ensure you use the email address that you originally registered with when booking.
- Only stays since joining will count towards free nights. Stays before membership do not qualify.
- Redemption of free night stays is subject to availability on requested dates, and must be requested at time of booking.
- Upgrades are subject to availability.
- Your membership card may not be used as a credit card.
- You may redeem your free night stays at any of the B+Bs in our collection.
- You may use your free night stays for family or friends.
- You may not claim compensation in the event of unused free night stays.
- We are not responsible for complaints regarding third parties special offers, but we will do our best to assist in the event of a complaint.
- By consenting to these T+Cs you agree to receive information on special offers sent to the email you provided.
- We reserve the right to reject membership applications.